Need to get your site noticed? Here are seven top tips to help you craft powerful articles that engage visitors from start to finish. This how to write a good article guide will show you how to write a good article that will make the readers sit up and take notice. This is the backbone of any great article marketing campaign and the cornerstone on which any writer should build his or her career.
- How to write a good article begins with a catchy headline. A headline is a line that draws a reader into reading more of your content. To draw a reader into reading your content, a headline must be strong and intriguing. Here are seven top tips to help you craft a powerful headline.
- How to write a good article begins with a strong hook. Your hook or promise to the reader should be able to hold their attention and pull them to continue reading. The best hooks follow the same pattern as they do in selling a product. For example, if you’re selling a dog care eBook, your hook could be “Dogs are man’s best friends. Get your dog their best care advice by visiting my website.”
- Another way to write a quality article is to use bullets. When writing a quality article, using bullets make your article visually appealing. Here are seven top tips to help you craft killer bullets that engage the reader.
- How to write a good article begins with an introduction. Your introduction will be the initial thing a reader sees so it’s crucial to start off your article with a bang. A good introduction will grab your readers attention and get them interested. Here are seven top tips to help you work best towards an exciting introduction to your article.
- How to write a good article continues with appropriate length. Long articles can be boring but when you write good articles they are engaging. One of the quickest ways how to write a good article utilizes bullet points. Long articles can be boring but when you write good articles they are engaging. Here are seven top tips to help you work best towards an engaging article length.
- How to write a good article continues with an interesting hook or lead. An interesting hook draws the reader into your article. For example, if your article is about how to grow taller, your lead could be “How to grow taller by using special exercises.” A bullet point helps the reader scan your content and pick out the important information. Here are seven top tips to help you work best towards an interesting hook or lead.
- How to write a good article continues with your use of well-chosen words and the choice of how to place those words. Keyword research and keyword usage play an important role in how to write a good article. Choosing the right keywords keeps the reader interested because search engines use keywords to find what the searcher is looking for. Here are seven top tips to help you work best towards a meaningful article that engages and holds the reader’s attention.
How to write a good article continues with the organization of the information you provide. It’s okay to repeat information from previous articles as long as it’s relevant. However, it’s best not to do this so much that the article becomes redundant. Break down large sections of information into two or three main ideas and create a sub-heading for each. This is another way to help the reader scan your content and jump to the section that contains the information she’s looking for.
The last of the seven top tips to help you how to write a good article focuses on the call for an action. A call for an action shows the reader where they should go after reading your article. Following these instructions allows the reader to decide if he or she wants to continue reading or move on to another informative topic. Your call for action encourages the reader to take action.
These seven top tips show how to write a good article in many different ways. They don’t all tell you to be a better writer or faster at it, but they all demonstrate that you need to structure your article properly and provide an excellent call for action. Breaking down large topics into several ideas and organizing them properly while following a logical call for action will maximize the reader’s time while increasing the likelihood that they’ll take action after reading your article.